California Boat Donation FAQ's

The California coastline goes on for miles. Such a distance means there are a lot of boats in this beautiful state. All along California, there are thousands of boats sitting in Harbors and marinas not being used. From Lake Tahoe in the north to Lake Elsinore in the south, there are many popular boating lakes in the golden state. 

Do I need a title to donate my boat in California?

Yes, regardless of boat length, you’ll need a title to donate a boat.

Do I need registration to donate my boat?

Yes, you’ll need your registration to donate any kind of powered boat

Do I need a title to donate my boat trailer?

Yes, you need to have a title to donate a boat trailer in California

Do I need my registration to donate a boat trailer?

Yes, you’ll need registration for your boat trailer

How do I get a new title for my boat or boat trailer?

Visit https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/boatsinfo/boatreg for more information about getting a new title or registration for your boat in California.

Who can I contact about my title and registration?

The DMV is the agency where you can get your boat title and registration. You may contact the DMV of California by visiting http://apps.dmv.ca.gov/fo/offices/toc_fo.htm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sacramento Furniture Donations

Things To Consider When Donating Classic Car To Charity

Wondering What To Do With That ATV That's Been Taking Up Space?